Collection Box with Peter Jackson's Both Movie Trilogies, Extended...
Fear of 1990 by Lucio Fulci with Lucio Fulci and David L Thompson.
Fear of 1990 by Carlton J Albright with Edward Terry and Joan Roth.
Spain's answer to the chainsaw massacre!
Fear of 1985 by Stuart Gordon with Jeffrey Combs and Bruce Abbott.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 5 kr.
Re-Animator was undoubtedly one of the most notorious horror films of the 1980s. Based on a classic 'Mad Professor' speech, this relentless splatterfest takes obsession, suspense and terror to the very limits of your imagination. Prepare to meet Dr. Herbert West, the sickest man in science?
The night that medical student Dan Cain discovered his pet cat, Rufus, dead in his roommates fridge was just the beginning. Before long Dan, and his beloved girlfriend, Megan, become involved in the macabre experiments of his roommate, the sinister Dr. Herbert West, who has created a serum that can bring both brain and body back from the dead. The immoral scientific methods of Dr. West provide the Dean of the medical school with reason to expel West and force Cain out of the hospital.
Undeterred, West and Cain continue with their experiments in the hospital's morgue - restoring life to an unlimited supply of fresh corpses. Men, en chilling sideeffekt til Westens discovery fører til en tilsynelatende endeløs natt of mind-bending terror and unthinkable madness.
Sound:DTS 5.1 HD MA (English)
Picture:1080p High Definition Widescreen
Format:Blu-ray Region B
Country of origin:England (USA)
- The 'Unrated' Version - brand new 4K restoration
- The 'Integral' Version(Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Audio commentary with director Stuart Gordon
- Audio commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Robert Sampson, Barbara Crampton and Bruce Abbott
- Re-Animator Resurrectus documentary
- Interviews with Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli composer Richard Band and Fangoria editor Tony Timpone
- Extended scenes, deleted scene and trailers
Distributor: Strong>Second Sight