Fear of 1990 by Lucio Fulci with Lucio Fulci and David L Thompson.
Fear of 1990 by Carlton J Albright with Edward Terry and Joan Roth.
Spain's answer to the chainsaw massacre!
Fear of 1988 by Mark Goldblatt with Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo.
Limited edition of Brian De Palma's "Carrie" with Sissy Spacek P>
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 36 loyalty points. Your cart will total 36 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 7 kr.
Restored in 4K from the original negative, this collector's edition provides the definitive release of a horror classic.
In 1974, Stephen King published his first novel, the story of Carrie White, a troubled young girl, bullied with her peers and daughter to a fanatical fundamentalist mother, who discovers she has telekinetic powers. In 1976, het werd de eerste van zijn werken om te worden aangepast voor het grote scherm en, tot deze dag, blijft één van de allerbeste.
Carrie Market Brian De Palma's arrival as a major director, following smaller cult films such as Sisters, Phantom of the Paradise and Obsession, and provided a key early role for Sissy Spacek (Badlands), one that would earn her a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards. Piper Laurie would also pick up a nomination for Best Supporting Actress, as Carrie's mother, while future stars such as Amy Irving, John Travolta and Nancy Allen were giving their first major parts in a big screen production.
Sound:DTS 5.1 HD MA (English)
Picture:1080p High Definition Widescreen
Format:Blu-ray Region B
Country of origin:England (USA)
- Commentary by Lee Gambin, author of Nope, Nothing Wrong Here: The Making of Cujo and Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, author of Cultographies: Ms. 45 and Devils Advocates: Suspiria, Recorded exclusively for this release
- Brand-new visual essay comparing the various versions and adaptations of Carrie across the years
- Acting Carrie, archive featurette containing interviews with director Brian De Palma, actors Sissy Spacek, Piper Laurie, Amy Irving, William Catt and others
- More Acting Carrie, additional interviews with the cast of the film
- Visualizing Carrie: From Words to Images, archive featurette containing interviews with De Palma, writer Lawrence D. Cohen, editor Paul Hirsch and art director Jack Fisk
- Singing Carrie: Carrie the Musical, archive featurette on the stage musical adaptation of Kings novel
- Writing Carrie, an interview with writer Lawrence D. Cohen
- Shooting Carrie, an interview with cinematographer Mario Tosi
- Cutting Carrie, an interview with editor Paul Hirsch
- Casting Carrie, an interview with casting director Harriet B. Helberg
- Bucket of Blood, an interview with composer Pino Donaggio
- Horrors Hallowed Grounds, a look back at the locations of Carrie Gallery
- TV spots
- Radio spots
- Carrie trailer reel
- Reversible sleeve featuring the original poster and newly commissioned artwork
- Limited edition 60-page booklet featuring new writing on the film by Neil Mitchell, author of Devils Advocates: Carrie, and numerous reprints and interviews
Distributor: Strong>Arrow Video
Director:Brian De Palma