Fear of 1987 by Dario Argento with Cristina Marsillach and Ian Charleson.
Animated film from 2014 by Rob Minkoff.
Drama from 2017 by Luca Guadagnino with Armie Hammer and Michael Stuhlbarg.
Fear of 1972 by Sergio Martino with Edwige Fenech and Anita Strindberg.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 4 kr.
Loosely based on Edgar Allan Poe's classic tale The Black Cat, Your Vice Is A Locked Room and Only I Have The Key, from Director Sergio Martino (Torso), weaves the key motifs from Poe's gothic yarn into one of the most sensual movies From the golden era of giallo.
Luigi Pistilli (Milano Calibro 9, A Bay of Blood) plays writer Oliviero, an abrasive drunk who amuses himself by holding drunken orgies at his grand country manor much to the displeasure of his long-suffering wife (Anita Strindberg). Men denne decadensen er snart rocket af en række grisly mord, hvor Oliviero finder sig impliceret.
Notable for giving screen starlet Edwige Fenech her first bad girl role, Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key, with its many unexpected twists and turns, is just as bewitching as its title would suggest.
Original title:There are many things to do in this area
Sound:Mono (English, Italian)
Picture:1080p High Definition Widescreen
Format:Blu-ray Region A, B
Country of origin:England (Italy)
- Brand new 2K restoration of the movie from the original camera negative
- Original Italian and English soundtracks in DTS-HD mono audio
- English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and haRd of hearing for the English soundtrack
- Through the Keyhole a brand new interview with director Sergio Martino
- Unveiling the Vice-making of retrospective featuring interviews with Martino, star Edwige
- Fenech and screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi
- Dolls of Flesh and Blood: The Gialli or Sergio Martino a visual essay by Michael Mackenzie exploring the director's unique contributions to the giallo genre
- The Strange Vices of Ms. Fenech Movie Storywriter Justin Harries On The Vice Actress Progressive Career
- Eli Roth on Your Vice and the Genius of Martino
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matthew Griffin
Distributor: Strong>Arrow Video