Fear of 1987 by Dario Argento with Cristina Marsillach and Ian Charleson.
Animated film from 2014 by Rob Minkoff.
Drama from 2017 by Luca Guadagnino with Armie Hammer and Michael Stuhlbarg.
Fear of 1988 by Frank Henenlotter with Rick Hearst and Gordon MacDonald.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 6 kr.
IT SA HEADACHE FROM HELL!
From Frank Henenlotter, the man behind such cult horror favorites as Basket Case and Frankenhooker, Brain Damage comes the ultimate head-trip, now finally on Blu-ray!
Meet Elmer. He is your local, friendly parasite with the ability to induce euphoric hallucinations in his hosts. But these LSD-like trips come with a hefty price tag. When young Brian comes under Elmer's addictive spell, it's not long before he finds himself scouring the city streets in search of his parasite's preferred food source brains!
Featuring late TV horror host John Zacherley as the voice of Elmer, Brain Damage boasts some of the most amazingly stunning taste tastes gore-gags ever realized, including the notorious brain-pulling sequence and ab *** - job that ends with a distinctly unconventional climax .
Original title:Brain damage
Sound:DTS 5.1 HD MA (English)
Picture:1080p High Definition Widescreen
Format:Blu-ray Region B
Country of origin:England (USA)
- Isolated Score
- Brand new audio commentary by writer-director Frank Henenlotter
- Listen to the Light: The Making of Brain Damage Brand new documentary featuring interviews with actor Rick Herbst, producer Edgar Ievins, editor James Kwei, first assistant director Gregory Lamberson, visual effects supervisor Al MaglIochetti and makeup artist Dan Frye
- The Effects of Brain Damage FX artist and creator of Elmer Gabe Bartalos looks back at his iconic effects work on the movie
- Animation Elmer featurette looking at the contributions of visual effects supervisor Al Magliochetti
- Karen Ogle: A Look Back Stills photographer, script supervisor and assistant editor Karen Ogle recalls her fund memories of working on Brain Damage
- Elmer Turf: The NYC Locations of Brain Damage featurette revisiting the movies original shooting locations
- Tasty Memories: A Brain Damage Obsession an interview with superfan Adam Skinner
- Brain Damage Q & A with Frank Henenlotter recorded at the 2016 Offscreen Film Festival
- Image Galleries
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Beware Behemoth animated short by Harry Chaskin, featuring a brief appearance by John Zacherle in his final onscreen credit
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
- Limited Edition O-card with exclusive artwork
- Collectors Booklet with new writing on the film by Michael Gingold, illustrated with original archive stills and posters
Duration:86 min <Br />TV system:PAL <Br />Published: </ Strong>1988 <Br />Distributor: </ Strong>Arrow Video <Br />Director:Frank Henenlotter <Br />Starring: <Br />Rick Hearst